— Oscar Wilde (De Profundis)
You never now you are hitting someone in a unique way until is to late.
Tonight, the shivers that go through my body are unexplainable. At first I thought there were related to my depression, anxiety… but no I remembered something. Tomorrow in the morning my best friend is coming from her trip. At first she was like a sister to me, but now things have changed, tonight everything I thought on a daily basis is changed. My body speaks to me as in the times were it spoke sadness to me. Instead tonight I am with hope in my heart, happiness in my skin, and a race in my mind. Such feelings, feelings that come at rare times in the most strange ways. It is wonderful. I hope one day, and I am awaiting for a surprise; I will taste what this feelings feel in the real world outside my fragile body. The day will come I hope, at least before there is no more to talk about.
We did not laugh as much as we did other times, we were silent. It was not an uncomfortable silence, it was a nice silence, as we had thrown all the words and expressions we could ever do. We knew the warm that traveled through our bodies, and the unstoppable bridge between your eyes and mines. It was the moment, our moment, the biggest connection between two lovers; not just a kiss, a moment, the best smile you will ever receive back. There is no space for the word physical here, there is more inside, there is more than the cover; oh the feelings, the sudden smile, the warm, that is what is the moment.
This song gave me chills everytime I heard it live. My dream is to be up on stage giving the people the same feeling SOAD gives to me. Over this moments it is when I feel that I need this… more than ever. I have a great feeling about the future, though I have questioned myself of how long it will be. I am feeling better, that could not be possible without the chills that arts, familly and most, my friends give me. I love you all. Although I do not say it very often, I do love you, and I knew that before, but as I need the chills of this band now for distress; I need your love for optimism, and I am glad to have it, to have you…
I do not want to be in the position of Daron as of hollywood tells, I want to keep living chills; the sparks of life, the starters of the fire that keeps me alive.
Love, chills; Felipe.
FYI: Dont you hate when you cannot control the chills… those moments when you fight on and back with your feelings because you do not know if they are what they seem to be… Well I am about to explode. Fucking feelings. Love.
YOU CANT CHANGE THE VOLUME OF THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD
FUCKING TRY I DARE YOU
ITS IMPOSSIBLE AND ITS REALLY FUCKING WITH MY MIND SOMEONE HUG ME
I CAN MAKE IT SCREAM WITHOUT GETTING LOUDER
H E L P
Holy shit whispering is the same volume as shouting as loud as I can
what have you done
We think in concepts
Concepts have no volume
Because a thought is the loudest silence of all.
These guys don’t know each other. They literally sat together just because they were both wearing stripes.
The blue guy walked in and stopped and was like “Yo! Stripes!” And the red guy started nodding and was like “striiiiiiiiiipes”
Boys are fucking weird
I love being a boy
This is part of the things that make me laugh hard everytime I see them.
1. Do not kill yourself. Killing yourself is very messy and your mother will cry over you. It is not beautiful or brave, and even if it was, you will not be around to see that.
2. Washing your hair is going to be a chore. But you should do it anyway. Because you will feel better about yourself.
3. Get up late. Have a lay in. Sleep past your alarm. You have a very long life ahead of you and for now you should appreciate the cold side of your pillow.
4. He is going to break your heart but he’s just another male human who finds it hard to deal with Mondays, too. So in a month you’ll wake up and you won’t even remember that little scar on his knuckle you kissed.
5. Don’t spend hours looking up what your name means on google. Your name is your name and you should go out there and do heroic and good deeds and give your name your own meaning.
6. Don’t fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice.
7. Music is good for your soul. Rap music will energise you and boost your ego and pop music will cheer you up. Indie music will make you think and emotional songs will make you cry and think about that boy again. It’s healthy.
8. Victim complexes are not attractive. Boys and girls will not date you because you are sad. They are not going to date you and kiss your aching bones and cure you of your dragging depression. Wake up. Take a bath. Do your hair. Be attractive.
9. Sadness is not poetic. Depression is not beautiful. Laying in bed all day and eating too much is lazy and disgusting and it is not tragic or pretty. Get up. Go outside. Let the sun warm your bones. Live.
10. If it makes you happy, buy twenty of it. Dedicate your life to it. Print it on tv shirts and collect things and draw art of it. Do not care what people think. They are the unhappy people you need to avoid. The abuse they will hurl at you is painless compared to how sad they are. Pity them. Remain happy.
11. You are allowed to he angry. But the world is not working against you. The flowers do not bloom for you and when your mother shouts ask her if she is okay instead of thinking she hates you. She never will. The world walks beside you and is silent. It does not trip you up or carry you.
12. Day and night cycles are natural. Humans only sleep at night because we used to avoid predators in the dark because of our poor eyesight. Stay awake until 5am watching bad reality shows. Wake up at 7pm and have breakfast.
13. Eat when you are hungry. Being bored does not constitute a chocolate bar. Sleep with you are tired. Do not mindlessly obey the sleep at night rule. If you are not tired, do not sleep."
Lapfoxs (via deprincession)
Although they say this is the truth as we all know it; in this moment it feels even more realistic than my own unstoppable thoughts. I am not happy, but I am waiting to be happy again, because patience is not doing anything, patience is leaving the things you can not handle all along as you wait for a collision of atoms that will lead me to be happy again.
Yes, I will wait, as long as I live; to be happy again.
I will never not reblog this gif set whenever it comes across my dash.